Saturday, November 24, 2018

I wanted to give an update on Simone.  Many people have been asking about her. 
Simone has been doing great.  It has actually been 2 yrs since her last chemo treatment.  I can't believe it's been that long.  Any who, she had an MRI last month and the tumor has stayed the same.  No new growth.  Hooray.  

She is a regular 9 yr old girl.  Her hair has grown back and is a beautiful red color.  She still loves dancing and ballet.  She loves playing with her friends.  Her 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Anderson, is marvelous.  So kind to her.  She loves her a lot. Also, her primary teachers, Sister Harding and Sister Firmage, She loves them and talks about how she loves her class at church.
 Simone also has such a sweet heart.  She is constantly writing notes to people to make them feel so special. That is her nature.  I am so proud of how she faces her challenges with a happy attitude constantly.  I wish I could be more like Simone.  She is one of the greatest examples I have in my life.   

Christmas is coming up and we are all doing great.  We love you all.  Thank you for all the prayers for Simone.  





 Halloween pictures up top of course.  Simones birthday.  A doctors visit from the MRI.  A family picture in the mountains and the kids playing in the rain.  All fun times except the Drs. visit. of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment